WHO MAKES ALL OF THIS HAPPEN?
The dedicated Mariners Inn staff includes:
- Masters level clinicians who direct the Inn's primary programs.
- Certified substance abuse counselors
- A family therapist and vocational counselor
- Shift managers to provide security and other necessary services
- An intake and recreation counselor
- Maintenance and kitchen staff
- Administrative, financial, and development specialists
- Volunteers who provide organized instruction in music, singing, crafts, computer software, reading literacy, GED, and more
- Graduate and undergraduate student interns
We are proud that many of our staff are themselves Mariners Inn alumni.